Humidipak Calibraiton kit

Nabinger16

SilverBack
I have a used Humidipak One-Step Calibration kit. They guarantee the kit to be accurate for 3 months, and I've calibrated every hygro I have with about two and a half months left on the kit. I would hate to see it go to waste, so if someone needs a kit sent me a pm and I'll send it your way.

Trent

Can you please explain a little what it should do? I'm trying to balance out my humidty for a while allready.

If that will help I might be interested.

I have a used Humidipak One-Step Calibration kit. They guarantee the kit to be accurate for 3 months, and I've calibrated every hygro I have with about two and a half months left on the kit. I would hate to see it go to waste, so if someone needs a kit sent me a pm and I'll send it your way.

Trent

Its just a packet inside a plastic bag, you drop your hydrometer in their and wait a couple days. After say 48 hrs your meter should read 75.5%rh. Its just for getting the accuracy of your hydrometer.

Dang it. I just bought one of these kits to calibrate my hygros. If I would have seen this I would have taken you up on the offer.

I just bought a new HygroSet and calibrated and adjusted it out. I also calibrated another digital hygro that I have and found that it reads 5% too high. It was reading 80% in the bag and should have read 75%. At least I know now how much it is off. I wish it was adjustable like the HygroSet.

If I remember correct from reading the destructions - don't forget that there is a temperature range that you need to keep the packet in while running the tests. Just a note is all -

Ron

This is all wrapped up, the kit is on it's way to Woops.

Can you please explain a little what it should do? I'm trying to balance out my humidty for a while allready.

If that will help I might be interested.

It is exactly rehbas21 said, a small sealable bag that will create an environment with a RH of exactly 75.5%. You put your hygro in it and in 48 to 72 hours you can see how much you need to adjust your hygro, or if its not able to be adjusted, you know how far it's off. I didn't really think it was necessary because my digital hygros were "factory calibrated," but when I checked them one was 6% off and the other was 5%. If you have never checked yours, I would do so. Woops stated he intends to just pass the kit on when he is done with it, so you might send him a PM. Good luck with your humi.

Trent

Back