Humidor Organization

Master of Disaster

Maturing Primate
Ok guys.. I have now officially filled my first humidor.. it's supposed to be 100 ct. but I think I have less than 75.... so the question is..... how do you organize the cigars inside?....

My layout is a top tray with a movable divider and the down below area is divided by a movable humidification device in it's own "tray"... sorta....

I don't have enough ISOMS and "super" premiums to fill the whole top tray... and I can't think of a snappy way to divide the other cigars into two sections....

What do you guys do? price, country of origin, tried/new, cigars for others / cigars just for you....

Any suggestions and feedback would be appreciated!

MoD

I generally just group the cigars either by size, to try and be as effecient with space in my small humidor (50ct...I'm ashamed...but at least it's full!) as I can, or by company.

Any sort of organization doesn't last very long though....as soon as I go digging to the bottom of the pile, the whole thing gets screwed up. I could reorganize them, but this saves me the trouble of neatly rotating them all by randomly mixing them up when I pull a few out.

The best I can do is keep all my 20 some padron 3000s on one side of a divider, and have a mixed up pile on the other side of it.

Yup. I put robustos on one side & longer ones like torpedos & churchills on the other. It seems to work out well that way with the divider.

Grouping by size would be most efficient for space.
Everyone wants their prize sticks to be in a special place though.
I asked that same question a year ago with my 100 count humi.
For some reason you sound like me and you will be outgrowing that
humidor soon enough. If you hang out here long enough, you will
be asking how do you guys organize your boxes. Do you keep your
boxes of robustos together, your boxes of churchills together etc?
Do I need a coolerdor, a frigeador or a cabinet?
Good luck :D

Back