Humidor Upgrade

Very nice gesture.. I wish my father in law would smoke with me, but he's got some health problems, and if he started smoking, my mother in law would have a fit, although he has shown some interest. Nice humis.. Mind if I ask where you got them?
Scott

They are mahogony Vicksburg humi's from Bargainhumidors.com. I just ordered them with the standard digital hyd. and humification "device", but will probably load them with Heartfelt beads as soon as I get around to it.

I'm assuming the beads would work o.k. on this size humi...I don't really know if the $$$ for a Cigar Oasis is worth it for this size humi...any advise on this would be appreciated.

They are mahogony Vicksburg humi's from Bargainhumidors.com. I just ordered them with the standard digital hyd. and humification "device", but will probably load them with Heartfelt beads as soon as I get around to it.

I'm assuming the beads would work o.k. on this size humi...I don't really know if the $$$ for a Cigar Oasis is worth it for this size humi...any advise on this would be appreciated.

I would stick with the beads or the Puck on a 150 ct. The oasis works better in a 300 ct or higher. I find that the oasis eats up too much space in a smaller humidor.

I would stick with the beads or the Puck on a 150 ct. The oasis works better in a 300 ct or higher. I find that the oasis eats up too much space in a smaller humidor.

Yeah that was my concern...take up too much space. I think these are advertised as 500 ct humi's, but others have said 300 is a more realistic number.

Very nice double upgrade :) Id stick with the beads, thats what I use in 2 of my humis that size and it works great :)

I'm also rockin' the mahogany vicksburg with heartfelt beads. You're gonna love that humidor, once it's fully seasoned you'll notice that the interior wood becomes super smooth. And the beads are awesome as well!! I'm in the process of filling mine :w

Yeah that was my concern...take up too much space. I think these are advertised as 500 ct humi's, but others have said 300 is a more realistic number.

They hold probably around 350 cigars or so depending on how you use the bottom.

I have a Vicks also and I have 2 4oz tubes of beads in it, The hold RH fine so don't worry.

Fill them up and have a blast :)

Shawn

Back