Hurry Up And Get Your Bid In!!!!!!!!

About $18.99 more than I'm willing to pay. :r Never will forget these were my first purchase on Cbid. I was a cherry than and thought I was getting alot of smoke for nothing. Think I paid $7.00 for $25.00. Got them in smoked 1/4 of one and threw the rest away. :r

haha, I like that the description says "designed to be an $8 cigar". I guess something went rather wrong between the design and the final product.

Look at the picture of those it's horrible. They look like turds with a cigar band on it. None of them are the same size and the caps are all different some are flat some are round, and the colors are all over the map. Thank God the Boom is over and crap like this is being sold as crap, not $8 premiums

Yeah I got some real stinkers my first few times on Cbid WAY back in the day. Anything they describe as a "yard gar" is unsmokeable and anything they describe as "good for the money" is a yard gar. :D

I learned my lesson long ago after buying JR grab bags. Anyone want some eight-year-old Mr. T's Crowd Pleasers in a tube?

Be careful posting things like this.

I remember a few years ago I posted something like this (they were Cremosas as well.....) and someone actually bought them. They had no idea that they were really awful. (Yes, it was a newbie who hadn't read all the past posts about how terrible these were....) He didn't see the sarcasm in my post, and wound up winning the auction.

Needless to say, I was chastised because of my actions.
Luckilly, some generous gorillas stepped up (including myself) and offered to provide him with some sticks that made up for his loss.

they are the most beautiful cigar i have ever seen - Placed $19 on them ;)

LOL, seriously, you could repel vampires with them, by the looks of them anyway.

how do they shift their stock?

andy

Back