HygroSet

NAV3

Young Ape
I recently picked up a HygroSet II and a Boveda calibration pack. After being frustrated many times over a long period of time by not being able to get the thing to sit at 75.5 (rounded to 76) i decided to stare at the thing for a bit. I noticed when the temp rose from 67-68 degrees, the humidity increased 5%. When the temp went back down to 67, the humidity dropped 5%. :hn

I've went ahead and pulled the battery on it and put it back in to reset it. I watched it for a bit and the humidity didnt rise 5% with each degree. Anyone have a similar problem?

I recently picked up a HygroSet II and a Boveda calibration pack. After being frustrated many times over a long period of time by not being able to get the thing to sit at 75.5 (rounded to 76) i decided to stare at the thing for a bit. I noticed when the temp rose from 67-68 degrees, the humidity increased 5%. When the temp went back down to 67, the humidity dropped 5%. :hn

I've went ahead and pulled the battery on it and put it back in to reset it. I watched it for a bit and the humidity didnt rise 5% with each degree. Anyone have a similar problem?

NAV3: I have 7 of them and don't have any problems with any of them. I rounded all of them off to 75 and they are spot on with my Boveda packs which are calibrated at 65%RH. I would PM whoever you bought them from, i.e., Dave@heartfelt or Mark @ Cigarmony and see what they say.

It seems that problem was a one time thing...it appears to be working fine now.

Thanks,
Andrew

Back