I am a winner!!!!!!

Bobb

je snork donc je suis
I am a little giddy and in shock right now, so I apologize for misspellings and bad grammar.

So, I went to a Camacho tasting event on Friday night at a new B&M in St. Paul, MN (The Golden Leaf) and I bought three cigars to receive a freebie and to enter into a drawing for a BEAUTIFUL Camacho humidor...well I just received a phone call about 2 mins ago saying that I WON!!!!! I NEVER win drawings...I guess the cigar gods are pleased with my daily sacrifices to them. I am picking it up tomorrow and will post pictures.

I just wanted to share the story and to thank CS for keeping me on the slope that led to this :D

Rock on
~Bobb

Reactions: Dux
THat wouldn't by any chance be the cabinet humi would it?

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think so. I just saw pictures at the event and it was hard to tell exactly how tall it is...I'll know tomorrow when I pick it up. They said they will have people there to help me get it to my car and that it should fit, so I'm guessing it's it's pretty big.

Congrats...like you, I've never won anything at these events. You've inspired me to keep trying.

I work at a B&M and we got this one in. By the description they gave you, it sounds like this might be it. Its a FINE humidor.

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

Nice!

RP is having an event at my local B&M this Thursday.

I hope to win the trip to the factory :)

Back