I am grateful to all here, thank you for having me

hova45

Clubstogies Aristocrat
I would like to thank Paul and team for making this possible, Tom, Peter, Lavicious and all moderators .......Iht for making this place like a second home. Thank you to all the members who contribute to this place and thank you to the newbs that come in everyday for the entertainment you provide......heeeeeeeeheeeeeee. I really love this place and much love to all of my fellow Botl's it has been great being here and I expect many more months, years with you guys. Have a Blessed New Year and expect one of my far fetched contest in the beginning of the new year

your welcome joey... :D

I got a job in NYC... been kinda busy lately so i havent been posting that much but still... No excuses, we need to herf it up sometime soon... Meet up at merchants or the carnegie club :ss

I would like to thank Paul and team for making this possible, Tom, Peter, Lavicious and all moderators .......Iht for making this place like a second home. Thank you to all the members who contribute to this place and thank you to the newbs that come in everyday for the entertainment you provide......heeeeeeeeheeeeeee. I really love this place and much love to all of my fellow Botl's it has been great being here and I expect many more months, years with you guys. Have a Blessed New Year and expect one of my far fetched contest in the beginning of the new year

Great to hear such appreciation of a fine place as this.

We're glad you're here too, Joey! :tu

Joey,

WE should be thanking you as well, YOU are one of the great BOTLs that makes this forum such a wonderful place to be. You're generous beyond reason with all your bombs and contests, and the advice you share with the newbies is second to none. Happy New year Brother! :ss:tu:tu

Good to have a BOTL such as yourself around. Cheers mate, happy new year!

Happy New Year to you too. I've read and enjoyed many of your posts and know what you've recently went through. May it all be good this year. :tu

Happy New Year Joey! Anyone from NY can't be all bad!

You are a super BOTL and have added to all the great things that happen here.

Back