I am possessed ...

You call that possessed? This was my first weeks haul:

CBID010906.jpg

bonggoy said:
This site should have come with a warning sign. "(d)evil lurks beneath"

:sb

Hard to read. Did the first line say Flor del Todo? Cause if it did, if they weren't free, you paid too much :D

VirtualSmitty said:
Hard to read. Did the first line say Flor del Todo? Cause if it did, if they weren't free, you paid too much :D

I got them for like 5 or 7 dollars. They are supposed to be, according to CI's catalogue, the everyday version of Puros Indios that my young palate likes. Yeah I'm a sucker. :)

VirtualSmitty said:
You're just pissed cuz you got outbid.
:D

Hehe, I have a similar profile for this entire month LOL! But....look how much money you saved! :)

Well, I will give a little thought on the prices you paid on a few of these.

THe Puros Indios Special Aged Mazo was not a great deal. I got mine for $9. They are $20 in the catalog. I would hold out for $9-11 on them. They have tons of them and are always on the site. In general, the prices on Puros Indios are great on the site. You just need to wait. A great buy is the 10- PI / 10 Cuba Aliados bundle in the sampler page. you get 20 cigars and if you are patient, you can get them for about $19. I got 20 robustos for $16 last month.

Torano 1959 could go for about $15. Still less than what you would pay for them in a shop though.

THe Gurkha is a good deal. I have not bothered with the Flor de Todo. I would look to get the Perdomos, CAOs and Gurkhas on the sampler page instead of the five pack page. You can probably get 15 or 20 cigars and a travel humidor for the price of a couple of premium fivers.

Good Luck!!!

i keep looking and get close to biddign on fivers ive never smoked that are cheap but cant bring my self to do it, i perfer to buy singles at a shop to see if i like them, but im holding out for some offers that i know i wil enjoy.. its getting close i an feel the day coming where i more stogies then i know what to do with..

Since a bunch of C-bid users are reading this I have a question

Where does C-bid get it's cigars?

I tried searching the C-bid site so I apologise if I may have missed it.

C-bid isn't like ebay were any one can sell stuff, so are the cigars overuns from the factories that couldn't be sold to vendors and C-bid snatches them up to sell off?

woobie said:
Where does C-bid get it's cigars?
CBid is the Auction site of Cigars International. You should always look at their prices before bidding. SOmetimes the auctions go for more than people would pay if they ordered from the catalog.

Alpedhuez55 said:
CBid is the Auction site of Cigars International. You should always look at their prices before bidding. SOmetimes the auctions go for more than people would pay if they ordered from the catalog.

So in that case it is alot like ebay at times lol.

Back