I am scared of Ron1YY

jonny0783

Thats Officer ChestBeater
Well as some of you may have read I posted a thread about buying a cooler. Well I have recieved it and asked a question about where I could get some cedar boxes/trays. I have had a couple good suggestions, but Ron1YY PM'ed me and stated that he has a few to spare:chk SWEET!
I thanked him for his gesture and stated for him not to do any funny stuff (I am sure everyone knows what I mean) and to take his time as there is no rush since I have nothing to put in there just trying to season it. Well I just got another pm from Ron1yy and this one scared me. It said "You say that now......Let's see what you say when you get it :r" Thanks Ron now I will have nightmares!!:D

Jon:ss

If you want to get an idea of what Ron is capable of, check out the post in the Herf section regarding the Detroit Herf from Feb 2nd, and check out the pics of what he and the FL crew tried to anhiliate us northerners with. To bad it didn't detonate.

The
fan.gif
!!! You might as well go out and kick a hornet's nest!

Ron's scars are still visible on me. You can't get him back, you can only take the ass cutting and whimper your way through life...

I can't wait to see this smack-down...

Ron is one of those guys that never quite learned how to play nice in sand boxes.
Even a good ducking technique won't save you.
Do what I do to him to get even.
Come on down in person, put your sticks in tubos and then fling them at his chest. That is the only way I have found to slow him down.:r
Just remember to run like heck after that as his hands are deadly.

Ron is one of those guys that never quite learned how to play nice in sand boxes.
Even a good ducking technique won't save you.
Do what I do to him to get even.
Come on down in person, put your sticks in tubos and then fling them at his chest. That is the only way I have found to slow him down.:r
Just remember to run like heck after that as his hands are deadly.

:rHey no one said he is going to bomb/destroy me. Thats not what he said he said he was going to send me some cedar boxes right??? I might have to go pay him a trip reguardless Alex (Snake) has said many good things about Ron.

Jon, Relax Brother :tu!!!! You said you needed some boxes for your new empty coolerdor......... I'm just going to help solve your problems :r :D

In true Florida Fashion :r :r :r

Ron

It's worse than you ever thought, Ron is a fellow Marine and probably like me became one because he could not play nice with others. Good luck Sgt.

Jon, Relax Brother :tu!!!! You said you needed some boxes for your new empty coolerdor......... I'm just going to help solve your problems :r :D

In true Florida Fashion :r :r :r

Ron

Jon, No need to relax. Your coolerdor won't be so empty when Ron is finished with you. I can't wait to see this!!

Show em how it's done, Ron!! :r

Make out your will before Ron's "package" arrives. Make sure to will your cigars to deserving B/SOTL. :cb

:rHey no one said he is going to bomb/destroy me. Thats not what he said he said he was going to send me some cedar boxes right??? I might have to go pay him a trip reguardless Alex (Snake) has said many good things about Ron.

My God man...never put those 2 together...EVER!!!! Oh, by the way....BYE-BYE:r

Back