I can't believe it has come to this...

jamminison

Big Young Ape
Just placed my order for a pound of beads to get the coolerdoor going. I have been enjoying this hobby for over 11 years now and always bought a handfull of singles from the local B&M every few weeks and about two boxes a year over the net.After all these aging threads i have been reading i am wondering what i have been missing. So two boxes of Anejos one box of Best Sellers, a 10 box of La Gloria Cubano Maddies along with a box of Padron 3000 maddies I ordered today will go to bed for as long as i can keep my hands off them.Wish me luck!:ss

Nice pick ups! I am sure you will have to smoke some just to make room for more or just a little sample to see how the ageing process is going :r

Just placed my order for a pound of beads to get the coolerdoor going. I have been enjoying this hobby for over 11 years now and always bought a handfull of singles from the local B&M every few weeks and about two boxes a year over the net.After all these aging threads i have been reading i am wondering what i have been missing. So two boxes of Anejos one box of Best Sellers, a 10 box of La Gloria Cubano Maddies along with a box of Padron 3000 maddies I ordered today will go to bed for as long as i can keep my hands off them.Wish me luck!:ss

Yep, that's about how it gets started. I often wonder what I would be spending my money on if I hadn't found this place... Oh well.

Yup, you are know a member of the slippery slope.

Enjoy that cooler. It wont be long before another one is bought.

You don't need luck, because you have a good plan...looks like you are setting everything up great.

I will wish you "will power" ...because I see a lot more boxes in your future... ;)

Scoring two boxes of Añejos is quite an accomplishment in and of itself.

Best wishes with the aging; like any endeavor that requires discipline, you'll reap numerous rewards.

Reactions: JPH
I will pull three of each size Anejos and a fiver of the Padon's into my everyday humi just to take the edge off!:ss

Back