I can't find Zaya anywhere!

kgoings

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Been looking for weeks, I have called like 15 different stores and it has been out of stock (they say) for 4 months!

Any reputible places online to buy?

Been looking for weeks, I have called like 15 different stores and it has been out of stock (they say) for 4 months!

Any reputible places online to buy?

really It is always available here well crap they don't have it either! I was going to say Beverage Warehouse near me and I was going to ship it to you but mmmmmmmm something not right here :tpd:

I shall look but thats ok try this

http://www.beveragewarehouse.com/search/more_info.php?item_id=5833

:tpd:Rob

Here it is

http://www.bevmo.com/productinfo.asp?sku=00000066720

Last edited:
I've heard rumors from the Distributor that supplies a local Bar with Zaya that they are stopping distribution of Zaya. So it may be time to stock up if supply is getting scarce.

I've heard rumors from the Distributor that supplies a local Bar with Zaya that they are stopping distribution of Zaya. So it may be time to stock up if supply is getting scarce.

I'll be darned it says item out of stock....:mad:

SO I goggle the darn thing and talked to a guy that says he ahs heard that they are done making it, BUT that he also said he has heard that it is a rumor and they are trying to drive up the price? SO who knows but try the Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 year old Rum 750ml
it is good ..

Last edited:
With Diagio buying the factory, I have heard rumors of them looking for a new place to produce Zaya, but so far it seems to just be rumors. hold on to what you have, no telling when you might see it again

I was in my B&M tonight picking up some things, had Zaya a plenty, Santa Teresa, Zaccapa 23 Anos, pretty much anything you want.:ss

Love Zacapa 15yr...Grrreat

Zaya was readily available last time I was at a Binny's in CHI town....

If it's the one on Milwaukee Avenue, I was there to pick up some Zacapa for the MoB a week ago and the slot on the shelf was empty.

:mad: My sentiment too....

The newer release is coming to market - it's in California already.

What should be noted is the newer isn't the same Guatemalan product and is now sourced out of Trinidad.

I'll have to look into the Trinidad stuff. I bought 4 extra bottles of the Guatemalan variety. Love that stuff! :dr

Back