I feel empty

Isn't that awful? I feel the same way unless I have something intransit. Maybe it's receiving mail that aren't bills? :r
I have a 5'er coming from the US (3 weeks and counting :rolleyes: ) and my MRN book- AGAIN :rolleyes: , and my secdret santa from another board. I wish 1 of them would show up... Maybe I should order something before they officially announce Fidel's gone.

I hear yah.

It wierd with nothing in the transit.

Thats why you need to keep buying !!

Quick, go to the Devil Site and bid on a 5'er.

That's how it starts but I've never ended up with just a 5er in a week. From there it turns into "If I buy more I will leverage the shipping costs and decrease my price per stick." But that's just the financial analyst in me speaking and he usually puts up a convincing argument and wins. :sl

That's how it starts but I've never ended up with just a 5er in a week. From there it turns into "If I buy more I will leverage the shipping costs and decrease my price per stick." But that's just the financial analyst in me speaking and he usually puts up a convincing argument and wins. :sl

I've been on that path (read; SLOPE) for a while.
I understand the econmics you apply to this venture also, and have become quite proficient at using those tools.
It must have been a lapse in concentration, full moon or whatever.
In any case, a resolution has been effected.

:w

Back