I Finally Did It!!

nuke999

I'm just gettin started
After weeks of staring at all of the pictures and racking my brain with all of the features I have finally ordered an Aristocrat Humidor. I went with the Aristocrat Plus 48". This was a compromise of my wifes responses between "Oh that's nice" to "Oh My God! How many cigars are you planning on buying!?!"

I was giddy after ordering. Eight weeks now seems like an eternity. I can feel time slowing already. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

I also wanted to say thanks for all the info posted here at CS regarding cabinet humidors. I appreciate you folks sharing your expertise. It made the decision easy.

Great choice ! About a year ago I ordered an aristocrat mini thinking I'd never fill it up. Well you all know how the story goes and now I'm looking at another one.You made a wise choice now matter how long it seems eight weeks only takes eight weeks !

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Really Nice!!!

I am green with envy!!!:D
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Great choice ! About a year ago I ordered an aristocrat mini thinking I'd never fill it up. Well you all know how the story goes and now I'm looking at another one.You made a wise choice now matter how long it seems eight weeks only takes eight weeks !

I did the exact same thing.

Congratulations. You won't be sorry, but ordering an Aristocrat is going to make the winter seem very long. I ordered mine in the begining of December and it seems like February will never get here. The waiting is the hardest part.:hn

Back