I Got One !!

jamminison

Big Young Ape
Well two actually. I visited a cigar shop uptown today as i was in the area for work,and i got to say they had a huuuge selection.I had never been their before because in the part of town their in i don't visit often and their prices are higher than my local guy.So i ask you don't have any OPus do you? Plenty was his reply. So he gets up on his latter and pulls one of several boxes down and says i have been meaning to open another box.He said he does not sell boxes of Opus to give more customers a chance to try them and at that rate he claims he never runs out and usually always has some on hand. So i bought two and stuck them in the humi. I figured i would try one in a week or so and let one sit awhile and see if it changes any. How long should i lay it up, a few months or more?

Well a BOTL here, Moki light up an original release (1995/1996) Opus X this week and raved about it on another board. I would say you can sit on it as long as you want. It will likely be a tootsie pop situation; the world may never know how long you can sit on an Opus X.

-Matt-

txmatt said:
Well a BOTL here, Moki light up an original release (1995/1996) Opus X this week and raved about it on another board. I would say you can sit on it as long as you want. It will likely be a tootsie pop situation; the world may never know how long you can sit on an Opus X.

-Matt-

Hope you enjoy your first Opus. See how long you can get it to ash. Had a robusto couple weeks ago hit the band then had to tap hard to break.

Exactly. I think a humidor large enough to lose things is necessary for me. Its just too easy to grab the nice sticks.

txmatt said:
It will likely be a tootsie pop situation; the world may never know how long you can sit on an Opus X.

-Matt-

:r thats good...I bought one last week still haven't smoked it yet....shooooot could only afford 1 @ $13.95 a pop

Back