I guess I am done with Perdoma Habanos

Rolando

alliroG
I have had two and I verified the second one was at 63 and both were "I can't finish this" bitter.

Is there a trick I should know? Cuz I won't be ordering anymore samples. I have had them in the humi for 3 months and 4 months respectively. They were both in good shape, clipped fine, and burned evenly. I'll grant you they are not expensive sticks but they were recommended to me by someone who, until now, had a perfect batting record.

Maybe you just don't like them. Nothing wrong with that. Certainly many more out there for you to try.:tu

I haven't had a Perdomo that I liked yet. I have a bunch more waiting for me, I just haven't got around to them. I find if I don't like a particular cigar from a particular line, I won't generally go back. I find something I like and chase that product line to it's end. Then I try stuff that guys say "are like" whatever I'm smoking.
There's too many cigars out there to sweat it, brother. Try something else. :tu

I am that way too. If I don't like one I probably won't try the other offerings. That might be short-sighted but there are a lot of brands to try out there. I think I was fair... I tried two after letting them rest and acclimate for plenty of time and while they could have come from a bad lot that is not really my problem. I did purge both of them repeatedly.

My guess is they need to age a year but there again that is not my problem. A sample should be ready to smoke. It might continue to improve with age but it should not be unsmokeable.

Which one have you tried... the Perdomo Habano Corojo was quite good to me, but as others have noted - different strokes for different folks.

Hey You can't like everything. Sometimes I find I don't like something that I used to like. Cigars are a organic product that are subject to variables that make them taste different from time to time.:2

Perdomo is not one I ever buy. The few that I have tried were lacking in flavor complexity, very one sided smokes to me.

I don't care about the Habano Corojo and Maduro, but the Connecticut is great in the morning or in the golf course. Try the Robusto or the Toro size.

*looks at the Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto and shakes his head*

....hmmm this was to be my smoke for the evening. :confused:

Well if its to be bad then it will fit right in with the day Ive had anyways....Now I know what going postal feels like...:gn

Let ya know later.....

I like them, but there's no rule that says everyone does. There's a thousand more calling your name - give them a try.

Which one have you tried... the Perdomo Habano Corojo was quite good to me, but as others have noted - different strokes for different folks.

It was the Corojo. I have a connecticut from the original sampler. I could try it I guess but not anytime soon. I hate that taste it left in my mouth and I don't want another round of it tonight.

*looks at the Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto and shakes his head*

....hmmm this was to be my smoke for the evening. :confused:

Well if its to be bad then it will fit right in with the day Ive had anyways....Now I know what going postal feels like...:gn

Let ya know later.....

For a strong smoke it wasn't that bad...the last third was better than the first two thirds for sure. I guess the hummingbirds I was watching made it ok too....not too hard to please an old fart I guess..... :)

Back