I guess I didn't realize what I was getting into....

Rahllin

Gorilla
I've only been smoking cigars for about 8 months now, and I guess I didn't know what I was getting into when I decided to bid on and win one of macms's AMAZING charity for the troops auctions... It's crazy because I was expecting the package, and I knew all of the contents beforehand, but lo and behold I was left breathless when I saw the contents!

*Sorry for the crappy camera phone pictures...
1113_204628.jpg

1113_204834.jpg

Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid #3 (Aged)
Opus xXx Power Ranger (Aged)
Opus X Perfecxion No.4 (Aged)
Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
Padron 40th Anniversary 1926 Torpedo
Hemingway Work of Art Maduro (Aged)
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique (Aged)
07' Toast Accross America Coffin - Fuente Forbidden Opus X & Diamond Crown Maximus
05' GOF Carlito Coffin Double Robusto​

Thanks again Fred (macms), Dave, and all the others involved in this great auction and act of charity... you guys truly are amazing!

Oh, and on a side note... my mailman had to work double duty today because my OTHER package came in as well... Last week my buddy, sames, arranged for me to wipe out his local B&M's entire stock of Opus. All the store had left was 28* Opus X Fuente Fuente's. They were $11.60 a piece so I bought them all. When they came in, it turned out there were 29, so I got one free. Also, the guy at the B&M only charged me $5.50 for shipping, yet he spent $13.75 to ship the package to me! So, I HIGHLY recommend the store "Briarpatch" to anyone in the Canton, Ohio area...

1113_202307.jpg

1113_202534.jpg

1113_202946.jpg

DAMN! Nice haul.

I picked up that Toast Across America box as well. I can't see myself smoking them anytime soon:) Enjoy!

WOW nice score
For only smoking for 8 months you smoking the best.
There is nothing like the Opus X. That Dom. wrapper is out of this world.

DAMN! Nice haul.

I picked up that Toast Across America box as well. I can't see myself smoking them anytime soon:) Enjoy!

Yeah, thats my problem... when I pick up great stuff like this, its EXTREMELY hard to ever even consider smoking some of it. Those 10 sticks from the auction... I don't know how I'll ever bring myself to smoking any of those... maybe one day. As for the opus... I've never had an Opus before, but I've heard a lot of good things... I'll probably smoke one within the next few weeks then pick up the 4 I need to complete the box and let it sit for at least 18 months before another is smoked... either that... or they'll start finding their way into bombs. I tend to give away a lot of the good stuff I buy since I never have and occasion big enough to smoke them heh.

Back