I had a san cristobal last night and I think Im in love!

pro2625

Cigars, Guns, and Booze
I was at a cigar bar last night and someone reccomended a san cristobal to me so I bought it and loved every second of it. The chocolate, cream, and spice all were perfect! :tu

I went online to see how much they are going for which is most likely out of my price range but a very good cigar none the less...I might have to pick some up and forget about the price

What do you guys think? Do you like them?

Im starting to love don pepin garcia! What other smokes does he make that are as good as this?

I think they are a very good stick for around $8 a piece. I think they are well worth the money:tu

Most places near me had them cheaper until they got rated so highly by CA and proptly raised their prices. :hn

I was at a cigar bar last night and someone reccomended a san cristobal to me so I bought it and loved every second of it. The chocolate, cream, and spice all were perfect! :tu

I went online to see how much they are going for which is most likely out of my price range but a very good cigar none the less...I might have to pick some up and forget about the price

What do you guys think? Do you like them?

Just out of curiosity, what size did you smoke?

I really enjoy these, I have a box of the perfectos and I have smoke the torpedo. Both have been very good. I think I prefer the torpedo myself.

I smoked my first one last week. I purchased this cigar the week that the San Cristobal's became available to the public. It sat in my humidor since then. I was excited to try it after aging it for a while and I finally broke down and smoked it.

And... it tasted like peanut butter. I can't explain it any other way. Now I've smoked hundreds of Pepin blends from DPG's to tats to an assortment of others.

Was this a freak experience or has anyone else tasted peanut butter?

i've heard great things about SC- never had one myself, but i always through the cigar band with the parrot looked great:tu

I love em...you have to make sure they are "dry" otherwise they can tend to get a little bitter toward the end of the smoke. I'm smoking the Guajiros.

I'm in the minority here. While I enjoy many Pepin blends, this one does nothing for me. I found them to be uninteresting and without much flavor or complexity.

Just goes to show you how diverse tastes in cigars can be.

Back