I have a slight problem

rx2010

Professional Pusher
Well, for the last few months I've been back on here full time, I've been preaching the platitudes of not having a Cbid account (because I cancelled mine about a year ago). Despite not having an account I check in on Cbid for that magic bullet deal that I can't resist. Well yesterday I found a good deal and decided to sign up real quick. I got 10 Gurkha Nepalese Warriors for 32.50, so now I can start smoking the 10 that I've had aging for over a year. But then just a few minutes ago I placed a big on some 1495 Robustos...

it's a good deal yes, but I really need the Gurkha deal to hurry up and end so I can cancel my account again, I can't afford Cbid:hn

especially since I'm saving for a big purchase in about a month...

what can I do for the next day and a half to occupy my time?

duct tape yourself to a chair... I looked at that site once and ran away..

Enjoy the smokes when you get them brother! :)

Do what I did,

Build a bigger humidor because your going to need it. :chk

Don't fight it !

Chas

Be extra nice to your wife/significant other so that she doesn't give you a hard time when the sticks start rolling in!:D

Be extra nice to your wife/significant other so that she doesn't give you a hard time when the sticks start rolling in!:D

luckily I'm still working on my own cash... the problem will be if I place another bid, cause that's out of the checking account :hn

must resist

Sounds like it is time to do an inventory... Once you find out that you already have way too many cigar the pull towards cbid will dissipate :ss

My name is Peter & I have been cbid free for over 60 days...

thank you peter...

:r

I think I"m good, fear of female wrath should keep be from bidding on anything else

I hate cbid, so I stopped buying from it. I haven't ordered from cbid since August. Go me!!! :tu:tu:tu:tu

Sounds like it is time to do an inventory... Once you find out that you already have way too many cigar the pull towards cbid will dissipate :ss

My name is Peter & I have been cbid free for over 60 days...

I think we all know we never have enough cigars; went to the pipe and hardly smoke any stogies anymore, but still buying!

Ive spent all kinds of money on cigars but still don't have a cbid account. Thank you god.

if there was a way to get Nepalese Warriors elsewhere for 3.20 a piece I would have done that

but I think CI is an exclusive distributor for this particular cigar

if there was a way to get Nepalese Warriors elsewhere for 3.20 a piece I would have done that

but I think CI is an exclusive distributor for this particular cigar

Do you mean online, because I'm pretty sure 2 Bro's in Plano has them. Do you want me to check for you?

Back