I have trained them well

smokinpoke

Pro Donkey
One of my employees came back from vacation this evening and brought me back three Saint Luis Rey Serie G Robusto's

Candidate for employee of the year in my book.

Very nice! Enjoy those tasty smokes, bro. :ss
So... sounds like an employee looking for a bonus! :D

Nice! Did you offer to at least take him lunch, and offer him one of those smokes? Seems that would be the proper thing to do :D
Scott

Nice! Did you offer to at least take him lunch, and offer him one of those smokes? Seems that would be the proper thing to do :D
Scott

Funny thing is she called me from a cigar store in Baltimore and asked me what I wanted. Everything I named the guy didn't carry. So she finally handed the phone to the B&M dude. He asked me what I like and she was cool with spending the dough. What a cool employee.

I got another girl going to Cancun in the spring and offered to bring me something back.

Funny thing is she called me from a cigar store in Baltimore and asked me what I wanted. Everything I named the guy didn't carry. So she finally handed the phone to the B&M dude. He asked me what I like and she was cool with spending the dough. What a cool employee.

I got another girl going to Cancun in the spring and offered to bring me something back.

careful what girls might bring back from cancun

It's not brown nosing. They all know I am the kind of boss that doesn't subscribe to that crap. Just a cool gesture on her part.

Back