I just placed my first cbid bid...

Just remember- if you big enough to be winning theres a good chance you will win even if the price seems low. This really got me I figured theres no way I would win all the auctions I won and now I have 100 cigars coming lol.

congrats and always make sure you have a few sites open so you can check prices before bidding. I have made the mistake of paying a bit too much for something I could have gotten for a few dollars cheaper.

I just bid on one thing and that's all....how ever I bid $31 instead of $28. Just got confused on how things work. Now I know for next time

On the bright side, doesn't Cigars Int'l sell these for about $60?So even if you glitched a couple of bucks, you're still WAY ahead.

And that, my friend is why you will soon be sucked into the CBid morass like the rest of us! OK, all of us except jmcrawf1.

BTW, those Otterbox Caddies are great - I use the 32 count whenever I travel. You'll soon find you can easily get 40 sticks into it without damging the contents.

On the bright side, doesn't Cigars Int'l sell these for about $60?So even if you glitched a couple of bucks, you're still WAY ahead.

And that, my friend is why you will soon be sucked into the CBid morass like the rest of us! OK, all of us except jmcrawf1.

BTW, those Otterbox Caddies are great - I use the 32 count whenever I travel. You'll soon find you can easily get 40 sticks into it without damging the contents.
I smoke a lot of smaller sticks, PCs figadoros, ect so I'm hoping I can fit a few more than 32 into it. I'm really excited to have won.

Great buy, my next purchase is going to be one of those and a decent lighter and cutter, perhaps an astray. Assuming I don't win my 11 open bids of course.....

now I want a smaller one to take to herfs haha...15 or so that can fit in my bag....it never stops

I have actually thought about bidding on one of those myself, but decided to get the smaller 15 count one instead (figured it would fit in my backpack easier). One day I will probably need a larger one as well.

From what I have been told, they no longer make that size. Otterbox discontinued the 24 and 32 count sizes and CI bought up all their stock.

Nice pickup and at a great price.

The first time I placed a bid on cbid, I did the same thing. Ended up paying extra for a couple of V-cutters. :hn

Nice pickup, Cbid is soooo tempting but I've managed to resists for a while now, once I get a good sized humidor established this summer, I have a feeling it's going to be lonley inside of there with no little sticks :) Cbid will draw me in soon enough :ss

- Tyler

Back