I keep Getting Free Cigars

Shabalula

Mariska Hargitay
I have received two H. Upmann Vintage Camaroons in the mail, and I know I signed up for a free one on CS, but I can't remember where it was. The package doesn't help; the company name is DPI and it is out of Fort Lauderdale.

Anyone else get these and remember where?

I signed up for that free cigar offer also! That means I should be expecting my freebie soon. :tu

I don't think that was the one. I'm thinking that it was a retailer's website, but not one I've purchase from before. I've signed up for the Altadis offers before and never got the cigar.

It was only a week or so after I signed up that the first one showed up. The second one came after another week.

Maybe they will keep sending me one every week!! :ss

I must have given the wrong impression....there is no way that I would complain about free smokes. I was thinking that if it was a retailer, I would throw some business their way.

I don't think that was the one. I'm thinking that it was a retailer's website, but not one I've purchase from before. I've signed up for the Altadis offers before and never got the cigar.

It was only a week or so after I signed up that the first one showed up. The second one came after another week.

Maybe they will keep sending me one every week!! :ss

I did the bump for them and they never sent me a thing!!:chk

Back