I love at-work packages

Todd W

Pepin Hoe
I usually try and receive all my packages at work. This is mostly because it's a pain in the ass to get packages at my condo. But, I also like it because it brightens up my day, and gets me in the mood to once again go home and enjoy my hobby.

Today, a sweetie of an envelope arrived at my office. It contains a 4 ounce blue tube of beads, and a new Colibri Enterprise!! I have to say, I am so impressed with the action, look, and feel of the Colibri (my first)! I can't wait to go home and fire it up.

The new tube is for a new humi- that I'll show the brothers and sisters later this weekend when I move some 'gars around!

Yeah, ain't it sweet? The problem I have had though is I get on lots of cigar mailing lists at my work address. Our admin staff looks at me funny when they drop all those cigar catologs in my inbox...

Oh, well! :cb

Today, a sweetie of an envelope arrived at my office. It contains a 4 ounce blue tube of beads, and a new Colibri Enterprise!! I have to say, I am so impressed with the action, look, and feel of the Colibri (my first)! I can't wait to go home and fire it up.
That Enterprise is a fine piece of equipment. I've had mine for a few months, and it is still my favorite. The only problem with it is that the punch is too small. Other than that, it is so sweet that I wear it on my belt as often as not.

Also, watch out that you do not fire it up while it is upside down. It will roast the palm of you hand in a heartbeat if you are not careful. But after one mistake, you will never forget about it again.
:sleep:

Also, watch out that you do not fire it up while it is upside down. It will roast the palm of you hand in a heartbeat if you are not careful. But after one mistake, you will never forget about it again.
:sleep:

Whoa! Good to know. I can't see myself doing that, but you never know when I'm sideways staring at the end of my stick!

Yeah, ain't it sweet? The problem I have had though is I get on lots of cigar mailing lists at my work address. Our admin staff looks at me funny when they drop all those cigar catologs in my inbox...

Hmmm... maybe I'd actually get my cigar catalogs if I send them to work. Thanks for the idea.

hehehe you should see the look on my admin's face when she gets a Victoria Secret's catalog in the pile that goes to me.

I love getting boxes at work as well. But I had to redirect some home after I got 3 boxes on consecutive days including a large pass. The mail girl was working up a sweat! :hn

I love getting boxes at work as well. But I had to redirect some home after I got 3 boxes on consecutive days including a large pass. The mail girl was working up a sweat! :hn
Yeah, same here. For a while I was getting 1 or more boxes a day, plus all the christmas stuff I was getting. They were starting to get pissed. Also I ran into a couple of times when the package landed on Friday evening, and it had to sit there all weekend, once over the holiday. So I go back and forth. Early week orders ship to work, late week orders ship to home. Plus I get home before my wife now, so it's not as big a deal :D.

Back