I love Padron 3000

Fresh50

Maturing Primate
I really love the Padron 3000 series:dr but I have a problem. I like them so much that I would like that flavor in a longer smoke. Is there anyone out there who have tried the entire relm of Padron's. Are all the thousands series blended/taste the same. And what about their other non Anni sticks, are those a similar flavor/blend?

On a side note, compared to the thousands series how do the Anni's compare. I know everyone loves them but are they completely different in your opinion?

I really love the Padron 3000 series:dr but I have a problem. I like them so much that I would like that flavor in a longer smoke. Is there anyone out there who have tried the entire relm of Padron's. Are all the thousands series blended/taste the same. And what about their other non Anni sticks, are those a similar flavor/blend?

On a side note, compared to the thousands series how do the Anni's compare. I know everyone loves them but are they completely different in your opinion?

I've tried most of them and would say that they all have the same flavor profile. Try the pantatela for a longer smoke.

And as for the last question, I prefer the standard line to the anny's.

The Annis are somewhat similar in taste, although a more refined smoke with better construction, burn and draw. If you like the 3000 Series most likely you'll like the taste of the Annis, although your wallet may not :D

I love the 6000 and found it pretty similar to the 3000. Its a bit more but you can even go the 5000 route.

I usually buy the Churchill size,
but I enjoy the Executive, 3000, 6000, and even the Londres.

They all have the same blend and flavor profile.
If you like the Thousand Series you will love the Annis.
:tu

My favorites

P1000678.jpg

I like the 3000 maduro the best.

I have a few Anni's in my humidor but I'm almost scared to smoke them because I might love them too much. :hn

The 3000 maddie is my current number 1 go to smoke....try the Padron Magnum maddie, if you can find em....they have a damn near same size ring gauge...(3000 is 5.5 x 52, the Magnum is 9 x 50)

I only go maduro when I go padron, just something great about those cigars, flavor unlike any others, earth, chocolate, coffee and tobacco.

I've also yet to be ooh'd and ahh'd by the 26 64's, the regular lines do just fine.

The padron Anni's are like the regular line X 10

Same here. very tasty and consistent. Haven't had a bad one. I've had some anni's which had a pretty hard drawb, but they still tasted great. A little different from the x000's but are not completely different cigars.:pp

Man, you guys are all lucky indeed. I can't get any Padron where I'm at, much less an anni. I can't justify buying a box w/o trying however. Definitely on my list.

Man, you guys are all lucky indeed. I can't get any Padron where I'm at, much less an anni. I can't justify buying a box w/o trying however. Definitely on my list.

Holt's sells four packs and singles of some of the thousand series Padrons too.

Holt's sells four packs and singles of some of the thousand series Padrons too.

Unfortunatley, I am a college kid and my parents check my bank account statements regularly (since they pay for my college I don't blame them) and would be very upset if I was to purchase cigars online.:hn I'm looking forward to financial independence! Ha! Then I will visit the devil site and others.

Back