I love the Wifey! ***pic***

jaycarla

Resident Oliva Whore
So I get a new job withing the same company, a promotion of sorts. New job and I don't have to travel anymore!!! Traveling every weeks loses its charm after about 2 months and I had done it about 7 years.

Anyway, Wifey came home with a little something for me tonight. Granted this is after I went on a spending bonanza that is challenging the safe-i-dor limits.

I love my Wifey!

IMG_7565.jpg

I have the same exact Cohiba set. Wanna share... the cigars of course, not your wife.

But seriously, you must be happy to come home to that... and the wife must make you happy too! I keed! I keed!

*:hn*

Some times you find a jewel amongst all the rocks. And one that respects your interests instead of being jealous of them is a diamond. My friend you are blessed with a good woman and some fine cigars. Happy Holidays:tu

Looks great! Wish my wife would go out and buy me cigars but she probably figures I buy enough on my own.:r Not usually a big fan of NC Cohibas but that Black Supremo in that box set looks great. Without a band I would guessed that was something from the Litto camp. Enjoy those smokes they look great!

Back