I need a new cutter! Recs.....?

JWB007

Young Chimp
I'm just not happy with the wedge cutter from Xikar. Can anyone recommend a good double blade cutter and tell me where I can get it? I've read a little about the Palio....

Thanks!

Another vote for Palio from me :tu

I own several diff types of cutters (Xikar, Havana cutter, etc) and the Palio just blows them all away

Get a Palio, from Cigarmony.com or heartfeltindustries.com :tu

:tpd::tpd::tpd::tpd:

There is no other.........I have 4 of these bad boys I couldn't even tell you where my other cutters are. It is at the point that if I cannot find my Palio I might not even smoke.

I have both. And as much as I want to say I like the Xikar I can't and be honest. My sons gave me that cutter and it's damn nice looking!

The Palio is just a cleaner, crisper cut. Hands down a better cutter.
Mine was gifted to me by a great BOTL here, Silverfox67. Thanks again Shawn for a great cutter.

With all that said, I still like to use my teeth more than a cutter. It reminds me of my father-in-law. :)

Al

I have both. And as much as I want to say I like the Xikar I can't and be honest. My sons gave me that cutter and it's damn nice looking!

The Palio is just a cleaner, crisper cut. Hands down a better cutter.
Mine was gifted to me by a great BOTL here, Silverfox67. Thanks again Shawn for a great cutter.

With all that said, I still like to use my teeth more than a cutter. It reminds me of my father-in-law. :)

Al

Palio is a great cutter. A friend of mine (Aficianado99) showed me one he had from Cuban Crafters that's better IMO. You can cut cigars in the dark. Has depth control built right in and only $14. Has a small hole in the back for torpedos.

!A

i like the xikar, but am looking forward to getting my hand on some different cutters to test and review on my blog...

cheers,

Have a lotta cutters like many here do (Xikar, Zino Davidoff, ST Dupont, Palio, Havana, etc etc) and the Palio is all I ever use. Clean, simple, light, and not too expensive (+ Marc would kill me if I used anything else :r)

I am getting the impression that the cutter that provides a cut above the rest is the PALIO. Am I missing something? Although everyone else has recommended it, I have to say that I got the Carbon Fiber Palio in one of the group buys here on CS and absolutely love it. Solid as they come. Just my :2.

Back