I need a smoke

rhdad42

Young Ape
I don't want to bitch and moan, but I'm going to anyway. A few weeks ago I came down with strep, then immediately thereafter I cought a bad chest cold.Then, two weeks ago my wife cracks up the new car, I get "restructured" out of my job, death in the family... I haven't had a smoke since before Thanksgiving and I am dying for a nice slow heater and a glass of Fin du Monde, but I've still got this nagging cough and I know I just wouldn't enjoy it (the cigar, I can do the beer).

What do you do when you have one of those colds that just won't seem to go away, and you're dying to smoke?

Reactions: JPH
I was that way during my trip to Phoenix to watch the Cowboys play. I had a cough that just wouldn't go away. My bro in law had a poker party and I ended up drinking lots of Vodka and smoking a cigar. It was a Serie '55' Robusto.

It smoke well with no coughs..but it could have been the Vodka.

I don't want to bitch and moan, but I'm going to anyway. A few weeks ago I came down with strep, then immediately thereafter I cought a bad chest cold.Then, two weeks ago my wife cracks up the new car, I get "restructured" out of my job, death in the family... I haven't had a smoke since before Thanksgiving and I am dying for a nice slow heater and a glass of Fin du Monde, but I've still got this nagging cough and I know I just wouldn't enjoy it (the cigar, I can do the beer).

What do you do when you have one of those colds that just won't seem to go away, and you're dying to smoke?

You have to take the Tussen, Tussen will clear you right up
And then a nice cheap smoke :w

Studies throughout Cuba have shown a nice mellow Havana will do wonders for the common cold.

Link

www.Cubanflueremedy.cu

Smoke anyway. Even if you taste is a bit off, it will still be relaxing. And, with everything that has been going on in your life, you need some relaxing!

We should fire one up tonight after the parade of white kids... I can stop on the way home and pick up some Hoegaarden.

Vodka is the Russian way to cure a cold I believe and you can combine that with the Cuban for extra firepower to be fixed up in no time.

My Italian Grandfather who was a doctor, always gave me a cordial of Sambuca when I had a bad throat. Little of that and a nice dominican should do the trick!

hmmmm...La fin du Monde...awesome brew. I love craft beer as well so it kills me on both ends when I'm sick. Tried to drink an Anchor Our Special Ale last Christmas when I had a little head cold and it tasted horrible. I just can't enjoy a smoke or a brew if I'm even the slightest bit sick.

Back