I really want to smoke a cigar...

Major Captain Silly

Poker for the troops
...but I've been so sick, it would be a waste. I've been suffering through bronchitis since Tuesday. Missed most of 2 days of work but have been so busy that I spent my "rest' time in front of my laptop. I have no sense of taste and I'm having uncontrollable, painful coughing fits throughout the day. I do feel a little better today than yesterday. I don't like being sick.

MCS

Even though you are sick and don't feel like smoking one would be a good idea, you can get them out and play with them like G.I. Joes or something. You can rearrange them and sort them.

I still like you when you are sick, just don't breath on me. :D

Signed,

Your Pal,

Richard

Even though you are sick and don't feel like smoking one would be a good idea, you can get them out and play with them like G.I. Joes or something. You can rearrange them and sort them.

Haha. Actually not too far off of what I did last week when I was congested. Didn't want to waste one on my muted palate, so I rearranged my desktop humidor just so I could have some nice "smell time."

This is always fun. Which ones are the good guys though?

Come on Joes lets take out the moldy ones :gn :hn

Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well but just think how good that first smoke will be after not having any for awhile! :ss

Got my tinfoil hat and piece of cake, and I'm ready to rock! Rest and relax MCS, the sticks are resting and waiting for your return. I don't have what you have, just a little sore throat going on at this time since my return from Monterey, CA this week, and sittin here with my laptop in the easy chair. Get better buddy...:ss

I really want to date Jessica Simpson...
I really want to win the lottery...
I really want to be a taster for Arturo Fuente...
I really want my wife to not find out what I spend for cigars...

I really want MCS to be able to smoke his cigars...
Get well soon, the will always be cigars. But, there's only one MCS.:tu

I feel your pain. I gave 'em up for Lent, so my last smoke was Feb. 5. I cannot wait til tomorrow. What'll it be? Padron 6000? Anejo shark? Maybe a DPG blue? Or perhaps a Tat Havana VI?

Remember: the anticipation is part of the experience. Get well soon.

Back