I smoked a cigar today that made me take a nap in my chair.

MithShrike

SilverBack
So I had an hour and half of overtime :BS at work today. My carpool left so I bused it to Habanos Torres. Told Tim to make me a strong ugly stick. He asked if I was sure and I got something beautiful. It was about 7", 60 at its fattest and tasty as can be. The filler was 30 year Nicaraguan ligero, Honduran ligero, and the binder was Connecticut broadleaf grown in Ecuador. The spice wasn't peppery but could be felt. The flavor was slightly herbal and there was a lot of coffee undertone. I smoked the dang thing down to 3/4". Then I passed out for 1/2 hour in my lawn chair. It was glorious.

:ss

So I had an hour and half of overtime :BS at work today. My carpool left so I bused it to Habanos Torres. Told Tim to make me a strong ugly stick. He asked if I was sure and I got something beautiful. It was about 7", 60 at its fattest and tasty as can be. The filler was 30 year Nicaraguan ligero, Honduran ligero, and the binder was Connecticut broadleaf grown in Ecuador. The spice wasn't peppery but could be felt. The flavor was slightly herbal and there was a lot of coffee undertone. I smoked the dang thing down to 3/4". Then I passed out for 1/2 hour in my lawn chair. It was glorious.

:ss

Wait... was handmade in the shop for you? If so where is this because it sounds like it was one sexy smooth smoke.

haha an Oliva O Tubos had the same effect on me about a week ago. Puffed on the sucker to the nub without eating first then headed straight to bed and just passed out :r:r

It has been a while since any thing near that has happened to me...It's kind of happening now, only because I took my sleep meds about an hour ago...

And another cigar to save up for... damned slope. And it seems someone poured KY on it to make it even more slippery now.

It has been a while since any thing near that has happened to me...It's kind of happening now, only because I took my sleep meds about an hour ago...

Here's what happened to me when I mixed a cigar Tim found and my antidepressants:

DSC00929.jpg

Haha, I almost fel asleep at the coutner yesterday! Smoked a couple cigars way too fast to keep up with some regulars and about went to bed.

Maybe you are just getting old. :r

j/k A pic of the gar would have been great. :ss

I smoked the dang thing down but I can see if I can get a pic in the future. As for me getting old, my roommate is 8 years older than I am and calls me grampa. A few of my friends call me old man Matt.

Habanos Torres smokes are something to envy! The fresh rolled aged ones are just soo smooth. I hate not being able to travel back there for work. Darn you Intel!

Back