I think I am going to become a member what do you guys think????

That is one good looking club and great views from the pics in the web site with good food, private and shared humi vaults how can't you join. My Grandmother always said join today for we may not have tomorrow:ss

666 5th Avenue?

*LOL* LOVE IT!

So I guess that means not a whole lot of fundies (fundamentalists) are members, eh? That aside, I wonder if 666 is as unlucky as 999 is lucky in certain cultures...

I wonder what the west coast equivalent is. Then again, I suppose if I have to ask, I'm automatically disqualified. Fortunately, I am also very hesitant to belong to most clubs that would have me as a member :).

Of the yacht clubs nearby, some are 'full-service' clubs (although never quite a full-service as I would prefer *cough*) with up to $25K initiation fees, and some can be joined for as little as $200/year with full reciprocity (not that that's much good anymore).

The ale is cold at both kinds of places, and I am fairly sure that you cannot have a cigar in any of them. Heh.

Oh - then there's the club on Catalina Island you can't join under any circumstances unless, literally, someone dies and leaves you the opportunity in their will.

The best part of all of this is that, vintage selections aside, I'd stack up a RASS or even a nicely-aged RPV90 churchill against anything that one might find in said yacht clubs.

Now, that fancy NYC cigar club might be another matter entirely. Looks verrrrry pleasant.

BWS

That is a 6 months worth of food! Not in my budget....Yet
smilie2.gif

hah... Joey I'm coming to visit. I hope they let you bring guests! Imagine the Beverly Hillbillies, except from Georgia!

I would take the $5K & build my own walkin humidor at my house. you could measure it in cubic feet not inches like they do. Then I would take the $450/month and stock the crap out of it. of course you are talking NYC prices so the cashier at walmart there probably makes $46/hr. I guess in relative terms it isn't that much.

Back