I think I need a Bigger cooler.

rottenzombie

Alpha Silverback
I got some new stuff in from mnelson and found that I have a storage problem.I need a bigger Cooler.The one I have is a 60gt

mystogies001-1.jpg

The new stuff

mystogies003.jpg

mystogies004.jpg

mystogies005-1.jpg

I bet you'd have more room if you smoked some of those babies and put the rest in cabinets or just stacked loosely. :D I do understand that some just love to keep them in zip locks.

I bet you'd have more room if you smoked some of those babies and put the rest in cabinets or just stacked loosely. :D I do understand that some just love to keep them in zip locks.
most of them are in boxes,the one's in bags are the overflow.

Fine...if I must..I'll fly down there for the 4th and help you alleviate some of the over flow by Sunday! :r

Yeah I've also got some "stuff" coming from Matt....some nice sticks that have a place already reserved in the top drawer of the Aristocrat. :tu

Joe,
Throw the Cooler in the truck and call me when you getto Jersey. If you stop at Petro in Bordentown it's a few minutes down the road from me. I can help you out.

CALL ME when you're in town Bro.

B

Joe,
Throw the Cooler in the truck and call me when you getto Jersey. If you stop at Petro in Bordentown it's a few minutes down the road from me. I can help you out.

CALL ME when you're in town Bro.

B
The cooler is what I use as a Humidor in the truck.:D
next time I'm in jersey I will look you up.I PM'd ya about it.
Joe

Have room in my Humi if you need it. Or I can help you burn up some of them.
I see you got the menu for the 4th. I got the same one, Smoke some Ribs, bake some beans and the little woman makes potato salad. Second page, smoke some cigars, shoot off fireworks, drink some beer. Not necessarily in that order.
Happy 4th, Joe:ss

Have room in my Humi if you need it. Or I can help you burn up some of them.
I see you got the menu for the 4th. I got the same one, Smoke some Ribs, bake some beans and the little woman makes potato salad. Second page, smoke some cigars, shoot off fireworks, drink some beer. Not necessarily in that order.
Happy 4th, Joe:ss
I am looking forward to the 4th. I took a trip to SC with my Sister and Nieces. Ended up spending too much Money on Fireworks But that's what uncle's are for.

Back