I thought I had more...

Mystophales

Heavy Metal Jesus
I was going through and adding my cigars into the Cigar briefcase program and although it took me a little while it is certainly eye opening. I could have sworn I had more than the program shows. It says I have a total of 219 smokes...I would have bet money on having more than that....:confused:

Well now I feel as though I have been doing a piss poor job of building the collection. Well there is only one thing to do to remedy this situation...

OFF TO C-BID!!!!!

:D

I have a few of each of them already...I just prefer the Casa Torano.

With Torano my list would be like this...

1 Casa Torano
2 1916 Cameroon
3 Silver
4 Signature
5 Virtuoso
6 1959 Gold

Torano is probably the manufacturer that I have tried the most of...:tu

Are all of those singles and 5-ers? any boxes?

and... It's not so much about quantity my friends.... Quality

I was going through and adding my cigars into the Cigar briefcase program and although it took me a little while it is certainly eye opening. I could have sworn I had more than the program shows. It says I have a total of 219 smokes...I would have bet money on having more than that....:confused:

Well now I feel as though I have been doing a piss poor job of building the collection. Well there is only one thing to do to remedy this situation...

OFF TO C-BID!!!!!

Quit complaining, I only have 58

Most of it is from Cigar Joe deals although I have bought a box of Casa Torano and a bundle of Famous Dominican 4000 and El Mejor Espresso. I would say maybe 50-75 of the total is in singles.

OFF TO C-BID!!!!!

Whoa...

An excuse to buy cigars....what is better than that.

I just got that software loaded on Friday. Quite nice, but has some weird behaviors on MS Vista. I only put in the loose cigars in cello, but that came to 149. Now I have to put in the loose sticks without cello and then about 20 boxes. Oh yeah, I have 75 sticks from the devil site arriving Monday along with a couple of boxes from Holts.

2 coolers, a Savoy 150 stick, and a 50 stick Otterbox. Who knew it wouldn't be enough room :ss:ss:ss

If I dont count, I cant tell my wife how many I have.

Well the good part for me is that my wife thought i had like 500 smokes since I store the majority in a cooler. Now that the actual number is 219 I can say tell her I haven't spent hardly anything at all. It just SEEMS like more but with ALL the money I am saving by buying via auction I can buy MORE!!!

In all reality all I need is a woman that is all about money but is REALLY bad at math...:r

Wow, you made me count and I am shocked too.

I thought I had way more than I do. All in all, I have 143.

I guess I assumed more because my 3 humidors are advertised to hold 370 sticks combined and they are about 85% full. I know capacity is advertised based on certain sizes and perfect fits, beads take up space, etc. I just thought I was closer to the 250 mark.

143 at 3 a week and I have cigars for 47 weeks, but it just made me a little sad. I guess I'll go out, but a cooler and fill that up. That should do the trick.

If I had to guess, I'd estimate that I have around 100, but I don't care as long as I don't run out before my next order is delivered or the next trip to the B&M.
:tu

I just got that software loaded on Friday. Quite nice, but has some weird behaviors on MS Vista. I only put in the loose cigars in cello, but that came to 149. Now I have to put in the loose sticks without cello and then about 20 boxes. Oh yeah, I have 75 sticks from the devil site arriving Monday along with a couple of boxes from Holts.

2 coolers, a Savoy 150 stick, and a 50 stick Otterbox. Who knew it wouldn't be enough room :ss:ss:ss

I loaded it Friday as well and have added all of my inventory from the home humi and need to finish the work box on Monday.

Im with you in some ways. I swear that my 3000 humi is full and so are the 5 smaller ones. Yet it says I only have 2618. I think user error might be my problem.

2600 smokes?!?!? good friggin lord....

Yeah, I have what some might call, a little bit of a problem with joe cigar and cbid. They just keep taunting me...I hear lines like "all your friends are doing it. and Cmon, just one more time".

It is getting out of control. But they dont go bad if properly stored.

Back