I went to my B&M tonight..

Even Steven

SilverBack
I needed to kill some time and I wanted to buy ONE cigar, a RP Edge, I had one but I smoked it the last night, I loved it so I wanted one more lol.

I finally had a decent conversation with one of the workers there, we talked for a good 30mins then I picked out what I was eyeballing.
It's hard to control yourself behind a computer with your CC in one hand and the mouse hovering over the "checkout" button. But it's x1000 times harder when those lovely sticks are staring at you and calling your name!!!

5 Padron 2000 M (only 4 shown, I dropped the other one in the car)
Diamond Crown Maximus Toro. 4 (I finally got my hands on one)
H. Upmann Vintage Camaroon
Punch Royal Corination
3x3 by Davidoff (decided to give one of these another try)
My RP Edge Missile M (lol)
Licenciados Soberano (8.5"x52 o_O )
and a the last little bastid that was hidding in the back room
A. Fuente King B SG

Addictionbuy.jpg

I also walked out with a free water bottle and my first Cigar Mag. very cool guy, he gave me a free cheapo v-cutter a few months back, and a free 3x3tubo the very first time I shopped there almost a year back.

That King B looks goood. The wrapper is just a shade lighter than mine. I wonder if they come in two different wraps, i.e. maduro and sungrown...
Pl. post a review when you get to smoking it... Larry.:pp

Nice pick-ups, I've been wanting to pick up a King B, but my B&M overcharges by a lot.

King B's only come in SG wrappers. I don't know if you've ever heard this, but when cigars are boxed, similar wrapper shades are boxed together. So when you get a box, they are all the same shade. Two boxes could be completely different shades.

Last edited:
I feel you guys on how 1-2 stick(s) multiply into 6-10!
This is my worst yet! I can't wait to smoke them all! especially the King B, I'll be sure to post a review about it.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm afraid to go back, this bunch my multiply by 2 next time.

*walks off telling self* "you gotta buy boxes, you gotta buy boxes!"

Back