I won - Famous Smoke Auctions

Syekick

Chairy Hestbeater
I should never have browsed the site last evening. I spotted a box of 50 RP Edge Lite Toro for $130. Now I know that this quantity goes for about $230 plus according to the CigarCyclopedia.com's Comparison Shopper . I decided what the heck, I'll throw in a low bid for fun. I put up $170 max figuring NO WAY was that gonna win.

Yep, $169 was the winning bid. Mine, all mine. Shipping brought the total up to just short of $175. I'm pleased but really didn't expect to be a winner. That's about $3.50 a cigar.

I can hear the conversation next week. "No dear, I didn't buy those. It's just a generous bomb from a friend." I don't think I'll win that "auction." She'll just never buy it.
:chk

Ok, anything to help a BOTL out. Ship them to me. I'll put them in a USPS box and send them from VA with the apporiate bomb letter. I'll all be good. Nice win!

I should never have browsed the site last evening. I spotted a box of 50 RP Edge Lite Toro for $130. Now I know that this quantity goes for about $230 plus according to the CigarCyclopedia.com's Comparison Shopper . I decided what the heck, I'll throw in a low bid for fun. I put up $170 max figuring NO WAY was that gonna win.

Yep, $169 was the winning bid. Mine, all mine. Shipping brought the total up to just short of $175. I'm pleased but really didn't expect to be a winner. That's about $3.50 a cigar.

I can hear the conversation next week. "No dear, I didn't buy those. It's just a generous bomb from a friend." I don't think I'll win that "auction." She'll just never buy it.
:chk

I can hear the conversation next week. "No dear, I didn't buy those. It's just a generous bomb from a friend."

One of the benefits of this place is that now I have an excuse for cigars that mysteriously arrive in the mail. "See, dear, it was just a trade."

You can do it. Just say a bunch of us teamed up to get you the box. I am sure it has happened before.

:)

Back