I won the taboo contest earlier.....What should I buy?

pro2625

Cigars, Guns, and Booze
So I almost got fired at work earlier today trying to win the taboo 40% off coupon! I ended up winning it and have decided I need to make a large order....

So I most likely am going to buy a box of twists and at least one of their samplers. I want to know what else to buy though....How are their other sticks?

They also have the padron X000 series or maybe some of the higher end stuff which Ive wanted to try so I might pick up a few...

I figure I almost got in major trouble to win this coupon so I better make it worth my while! :tu

Thanks guys and thank you to taboo for the awesome prize BTW: I have a $300 max before the coupon

I love 'em. :ss

I said 85 until I realized that it had to be $300 before the coupon was applied. So 60 sticks it is. I had 50 sticks when I started this thread. I'm down to about 15 right now.

Pro:

I am _really_ happy you won that contest.

You might want to include a few Special Forces Originals in that order--Lanceros, robustos, or torpedos.

;-)

If you've never had the Padron Anni's or 1926, definitely get a box. You can't get them anywhere for 40% off.

Buy one of everything. By the time you're done smoking them all, you'll know exactly what to order next time. :ss

I second the box of Padron Anni's. You will never find those for 40% off. Plus they're ridiculously good. I doubt (although I've not tried them) the SFBC's will do those justice, even though you will get fewer sticks. Just my :2

Back