If its not one thing...

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
...its another. Today my fiance's cousin was driving her dad's old truck running her dad's business when he got stuck in a bad rain storm. He was fixing to pull out of a parking lot and went to brake before leaving the parking lot when the tires locked and the truck slid straight into a major hwy. He was t-boned and our work truck is fairly screwed up. Unfortunately her dad only had liability and we are stuck up shit creek about the work truck. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we try to make it through this rough situation. Without our business we might be in rough shape. I will keep you guys posted on the aftermath but hopefully it will all work out. The most important thing is no one was seriously injured. As long as no one is sue happy (which I doubt, the other driver seemed to be a really nice person), we should be ok. Now im off to smoke a nice stogie to somewhat calm my nerves. When it rains it pours. Thanks for all the support you have given me, my fiance, and her family. You would really be suprised how much it has meant to all of us.

Like you said "luckily no one was hurt ! "

Trucks and tangible items can be replaced.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family !

Good thing nobody was hurt. Keep your thoughts positive, focus on the positive and positive things will happen. Seriously. Good luck in your business, I'm sure you will prevail.

I know this sounds a bit contrite, maybe, after all ya'll have been through, but I firmly believe God does not let more than we can handle befall us. Have a good smoke, say a little prayer, and I'll do the same (for you)!

Doyle

Geesh, Mike. Sorry to hear about the bad news. Hang in there, It'll balance out. Life's funny that way.

Take the long view on this one, and hang in there. Shit happens. Best cure is to smoke a good cigar and get up tomorrow smiling cause no one got badly hurt. Brighter days are coming.

After talking with Ron1yy, i feel much better. He has offered much help but I cannot take, but most importantly, he has put a smile on my face. Ron you are a true BOTL/friend/brother. Thanks for everything bro!

ebn2002 said:
Good thing nobody was hurt. Keep your thoughts positive, focus on the positive and positive things will happen. Seriously. Good luck in your business, I'm sure you will prevail.
I second that!

Sorry to hear about your sudden downfall. Like everyone else mentioned atleast no one was hurt. Look at it this way. If you need a work truck to keep the business going, you can finance one and use it as a tax right off at the end of the year. Look at it as an investment in your business. Good luck hope it all works out for you.

Brother... We've had similarly tenuous curcumstances around these parts over the past few months... It's difficult to bear the burden, but it's better to face the burden than the bear!

Grab a good cigar this evening... Sit... Relax... Puff...

Somewhere in that cigar smoke is inspiration and answers. Go for a corona, and you'll get plenty of inspiration... Go with a double-corona, and you'll get answers.

Our thoughts are with you, bro!

drob said:
I know this sounds a bit contrite, maybe, after all ya'll have been through, but I firmly believe God does not let more than we can handle befall us. Have a good smoke, say a little prayer, and I'll do the same (for you)!

Doyle
Ditto...stay strong and keep the faith!!

As my Father in Law always taught me.....Look for the very best good to come out of it!!!

Bob

Back