if someone could point me...

ucubed

Lowland Gorilla
If someone could point me into the right direction, for some reason I could not find anything about it, but is there a thread already up about cigar and wine pairing? Or a cigar and liquor pairing. For example maybe a nice Merlot with a nice Oliva V or maybe like a San Cristobal with a congac?

Do you happen to know of anything more specific? Something like the lines of a dry Chardonnay with a medium cigar or something?

Your thread is in violation of D. Generate's official thread posting rules. No ... allowed in thread titles. :D:D

Good luck in your search for the perfect pairing.

i made some stickies in the food/wine/drink forum to make the common topics easier to find...

Do you happen to know of anything more specific? Something like the lines of a dry Chardonnay with a medium cigar or something?

You're getting way too specific for this place!! We are like cavemen, "GIVE ME CIGAR, OH OKAY, AND GIVE ME WHATEVER THAT LIQUOR IS TOO!"

Obviously i'm kidding. Just lurk around, there are literally hundreds of threads with a lifetime of knowledge at your fingertips.

Back