if you could get one HTF box?

barbourjay

random cigar bum
if you can get one hard to find box of cigars, what would it be? i seem to have a pretty decent amount of luck at finding some HTF stuff but don't really have the space for it. so i've thought about getting it and splitting it up (like i've done previously) for little to no profit. mainly just to help people try something they couldn't usually try.

so what is your holy grail? what would you like to see at a reasonable price? current production only.

AF 858 SG.... please put me down for a fiver.
last time someone offered them to me they were 300$ a box. i'm sure i can get them cheaper over the holiday season. a local shop gets things sometimes and doens't know what they are. the only thing they do know is sharks and opus so they mark those up.

i'm sitting on a few right now, haven't even sparked them up yet. so i guess would people think 13-14 each is reasonable? i personally don't.

last time someone offered them to me they were 300$ a box. i'm sure i can get them cheaper over the holiday season. a local shop gets things sometimes and doens't know what they are. the only thing they do know is sharks and opus so they mark those up.

i'm sitting on a few right now, haven't even sparked them up yet. so i guess would people think 13-14 each is reasonable? i personally don't.

I think finding these near MSRP may be a thing of the past, but it sure would be nice if you could stumble across a box at a B/M. I dont know if 13-15 $ is reasonable, but if you're offereing up a fiver, I'd sure think about it:tu

good luck in your search for the hard to find stuff, and thanks for sharing your good fortune...

"AF Hemingway Classic - wish they were a little cheaper."

those are readily available at my B&M at MSRP, I'm gonna swing by there this afternoon, I can check prices/availability if you want (I haven't been in a while, so I want to back up my assertions)

Well since I live in SoCal and Cubans are illegal... Montecristo No. 2, No. 4, Cohiba Siglo IV, Por Larranaga Petit Corona... etc.

Well since I live in SoCal and Cubans are illegal... Montecristo No. 2, No. 4, Cohiba Siglo IV, Por Larranaga Petit Corona... etc.
Dont think he was implying these sort of cigars,think he is looking for something he can perhaps obtain locally and help out fellow gorrillas by picking them up for them.

This is sort of off and on topic. A box I would like to see split is the Opus 22. Give people a chance to get a BBMF, LLMF, or a chili without buying the whole box.

PS put me down for a BBMF.

Back