If you could only smoke one Tatuaje cigar what would it be

If it had to be just one - Series P. It's great any time of the day. Some of the others are more suited towards later in the day for me.

Doesn't Tatuaje only make one cigar? the j21? if they make any others I dont understand why they would be chosen over this awesome robusto.

I'd add a vote for the J21 - absolutely delicious and one of the first stick that my wife bought me (she doesn't buy me many sticks.) I might have to change my vote once I get a chance to burn down the Reserva A Uno and tat black that I have waiting in the humi. :ss

I would have to go with the Havana VI Angeles. A great little smoke.

That would be my second choice although I find them a bit inconsistent. When they're on, they're better than any other fresh PC that I've tried. When they're off, they can be a little bland. I suspect the inconsistency is mainly due to humidity/storage issues since all Tats seem quite sensitive to RH.

That would be my second choice although I find them a bit inconsistent. When they're on, they're better than any other fresh PC that I've tried. When they're off, they can be a little bland. I suspect the inconsistency is mainly due to humidity/storage issues since all Tats seem quite sensitive to RH.

I dry box mine before smoking and they are always great. I have had some tight draws, but nothing bad enough that it effected the enjoyment.

Back