If you stopped buying right now.. How long would they last?

Andyman

Home sweet Home!!
I was just looking at my stash and figured if I stopped buying right now and didn't share any more cigars. At my current rate of consumption, I would have enough to last me about 5 years..

how long would your stash last?

A month or so.
I usually send out more than I buy as gifts and bombs,

If i didn't send anything and smoked what i got maybe 2 months.
I only have a 100 ct humi and a small 50 or so count humi and the 100 in just now full.

so 1-3 months depending on how many a day i smoke.

Andyman said:
how long would your stash last?

Sad to say but probably only a month :(

But I am rapidly solving that problem. Picked up another humidor and am in the process of coverting the bottom half of my Vinotemp. :D

About 1 - 2 years. I tend to smoke less in the winter, etc. However, I would have to smoke some of my dog rockets to make it last that long :)

At my current rate of smoking, maybe 2 years tops.
But I've never smoked during the summer since I'm kinda new at this cigar business, so my consumption rate could easily change ;)

Wow....5 years.

Being still new somewhat...I would guess 6 months. It depends on rate of consumption, lately doing 2-3 during week on way to work and 1-2 on weekend.

I guess it's time to stock up some.....

If I stopped buying right now (a very improbable notion) I could go about 3-4 years before I would have to buy another cigar. Just as an example I went to the B&M twice last week and bought 3 cigars which I smoked at the store. I also smoked 3 more during the week or a total of 6 for the week. But only 3 came out of my stash. Lastnight I hit a couple fiver's off the devil sight so I'm about 7 cigars to the good as of right now.

5thDan said:
If I stopped buying right now (a very improbable notion) I could go about 3-4 years before I would have to buy another cigar. Just as an example I went to the B&M twice last week and bought 3 cigars which I smoked at the store. I also smoked 3 more during the week or a total of 6 for the week. But only 3 came out of my stash. Lastnight I hit a couple fiver's off the devil sight so I'm about 7 cigars to the good as of right now.
If I smoked 6 a week I would have a very different answer..

Till Sundown, more or less.

Note: My house is not air conditioned, and today we will be over 90 in da house :c Texas Weather. Would you keep a stash of smokes under those conditions?

Even with Anita smoking too, I'd say a couple years. I don't have a clue why we have so many. Seem to smoke something I've never had 4 or 5 times a week. Thanks to you guys.

Like Paul said I don't ever see a time when we're not going to buy more.

Probably 2 years, that is if I kept smoking at the rate that I do now. However, if I stopped buying, I'd cut my smoking down considerably which would probably allow me to enjoy smoking from my current stash for 4-5 years.

Man I thought I would be set for a little while since I really don't smoke alot maybe 1 during the week but mostly it is 1-2 on Fri and 1-2 on Sat. but after averaging it out I would only be able to go about 1 1/2 - 2yrs before the stash ran out. If one has enough cigars to last for 5yrs. that is one impressive collection :fu and I'm jealous.

Back