If your Humi could talk?

dwhitacre

My Other Brother Darrell
Lately there have been a bunch of Threads started with people getting new humidors. I am jealous. I just got my very first Humi for Christmas, thanks to my wonderful, Ring Gauge loving, wife. I am already thinking I need a bigger better Humi.

What if your Humi could talk? What would it say?

They would say, "We love you too, honey."

Hey, I touch them more than I touch my wife.
They always see me with a smile on my face.
And I constantly worry about their well being.
They smell great, look good and give me hours of fun.

:confused: Oh no, I'm cheating on my wife with my Humidors!!

'You better find me some more sticks, son. I'm tired of sitting here all empty and stuff, waiting for your lazy @$$ to go to the B&M again!!! I'm not keeping this area humidified for my health, here"

or something similar. I think my humidor hates me.

"Warden, you better start pushing those executions through.....its getting way too crowded in this damn prison!!" :hn

:tpd:

i open my humi and look at my sticks wayyyy too often.

Stop touching me!

'You better find me some more sticks, son. I'm tired of sitting here all empty and stuff, waiting for your lazy @$$ to go to the B&M again!!! I'm not keeping this area humidified for my health, here"

or something similar. I think my humidor hates me.

"Come on you know you want to....."

Mine would say "I love it when you look at me like that."

Mine would say all of the above as well as the ones that couldn't fit on the line above.

I love the posts where the humi's have voices like Fran Drescher and Jerry Mcguire. So far mine only sound like my voice maybe because I'm a newbie. Maybe the voice changes with experience or mental illness. :chk

AriesOpusX, one question - Why does your humi have hair? Please send a picture. Maybe you are farther down the slope than the rest of us.:hn

Danny and Bob, I'm with you my humi is small but... She need to lose some weight.:)

Kondour and zemekone, Remember - They're cigars, buddies, not little tubes of love.:tu

Back