I'll be heading to Aristocrat humidor shop next week.

mrbl8k

LIKES-A da SAUCE!
I wanted to post a quick heads up to you guys. Next week I will be in Dallas and I plan on stopping by the aristocrat humidor's shop. I have talked with the owner and he said it is cool for me to go in there, take some pics and post them here after. I am afraid I might place an order for one after seeing them in all of their glory.

For those of you who don't know what a Aristocrat humidor is, you can check out the site here. They build amazingly high quality stuff (from what I have seen)
http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/

So, those of you who have one being built, I will get a gooood whiff of it BEFORE you! I win:D

Anyway, next Saturday-ish, possible next Monday I'll have a big post up with pictures etc.. For those of you who care I figured I would post a heads up.

I wanted to post a quick heads up to you guys. Next week I will be in Dallas and I plan on stopping by the aristocrat humidor's shop. I have talked with the owner and he said it is cool for me to go in there, take some pics and post them here after. I am afraid I might place an order for one after seeing them in all of their glory.

For those of you who don't know what a Aristocrat humidor is, you can check out the site here
http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/

So, those of you who have one being built, I will get a gooood whiff of it BEFORE you! I win:D

Anyway, next Saturday-ish, possible next Monday I'll have a big post up with pictures etc.. For those of you who care I figured I would post a heads up.

Wow!
Too bad I did know this.
Would have gone out a day earlier.
Would be neat to check out Bob's operation.
Love my Aristocrat and as every humi we all own, wish I had gone bigger!

Blake,
Let me know about Wednesday night with Croatan.

I cant wait to see the pictures. Have a blast, dont break the bank!

Actually- I take that back, break the bank and then take more pictures of your loot

I was on the phone yesterday with Bob. Tell him Rich says hello !!

He is sending me a few fans for the humidification system he sold me for the walkin I built. He is one A-1 classy guy.

I am sure he will make your visit enjoyable.

I cant wait to see the pictures. Have a blast, dont break the bank!

Actually- I take that back, break the bank and then take more pictures of your loot

HAH :ss

I was on the phone yesterday with Bob. Tell him Rich says hello !!

He is sending me a few fans for the humidification system he sold me for the walkin I built. He is one A-1 classy guy.

I am sure he will make your visit enjoyable.

He sounds even more excited then I am. He told me that 99% of his business is done out of state, so the chance to meet a client and work with me on the spot and show off his shop is fun for him.

Keep on the look out for the post coming soon!

Back