Illinoishoosier is a true BOTL!!

Nabinger16

SilverBack
A few days ago I posted a thread in the WTB forum wanting to buy a few CAO Americas. Within two minutes Illionishoosier responded.
PM me. I have a few coming in this weekend, I can share.:D:D
So I sent him a pm asking how many he wants to sell and how he would like payment. His response was basically “Just send me your address.” What a hell of a guy!!!! He not only hooked my up with a CAO America Monument, he sent a couple nice sticks with it just to make sure it didn’t get lonely during the trip! From what it seemed like in our pm’s back and forth, he only purchased a few singles to try for himself, and it seems like he gave most of them away before he even had a chance to try them himself!!! A TRUE BOTL!!!
100_1323.jpg

Thanks Sean!!!
Trent

A few days ago I posted a thread in the WTB forum wanting to buy a few CAO Americas. Within two minutes Illionishoosier responded.

So I sent him a pm asking how many he wants to sell and how he would like payment. His response was basically “Just send me your address.” What a hell of a guy!!!! He not only hooked my up with a CAO America Monument, he sent a couple nice sticks with it just to make sure it didn’t get lonely during the trip! From what it seemed like in our pm’s back and forth, he only purchased a few singles to try for himself, and it seems like he gave most of them away before he even had a chance to try them himself!!! A TRUE BOTL!!!
100_1323.jpg

Thanks Sean!!!
Trent
And thats why CS is a great place! Nice!!

I just used that gorilla math I heard so mcuh about. Just trying to live right here in the jungle. Let me know how you like those. My america is still resting. Got a date with it next weekend when there will be no kids to interrupt!

Enjoy!

Back