Illusione?

LouDog

Maturing Primate
Hey guys I'm a nooby here to the forum and I was just wondering if any one knew where I could get a good sampler of Illusione at a good price? I'm kinda tight on cash but I know these smokes are a "Must Try!" thanks :D

I hadnt either till there was a sale in the retail forum a while back..and then I got one in the mail...so we will see what all the hype is about soon.....

Shawn

I like them. I have found that they taste similar to the tatuaje havana IV or the 601 red. just my opinion. I think I read somewhere that all the sizes were rated at 90 in the last cigar insider FWIW.

i've tried them from new havana as well. the sampler really shows how all the different sizes have really distinct differences in flavor. pretty good stick. not sure what i'd compare it to.

I like the Illusione cigars. As others have said, it is much like the Tatuaje Havana VI. If I'm not mistaken, the 68 is a little power house.

These are great sticks....and I'd really recommend the samplers offered at new havana. Dan really goes out of his way to make sure these things are shipped perfectly.

NJOY! :ss

Back