I'm a full-fledged Graycliff whore

Major Captain Silly

Poker for the troops
Had a 1666 Thursday night and loved it had a Double Espresso last night and loved it as usual. Love the Graycliff legends.

293983037_l.jpg
+
graycliff.jpg
=
images

Can I get a witness??

MCS

I need to try a Graycliff sometime.
Just what I need. Another addiction and a reason to work O/T on a holiday weekend.:hn

I've never tried them before. Maybe I can get one from a kid at school that's from the Bahamas and has a crap load of them. It's crazy how many he has.

Sir, I love the double espresso as well, something about it with the slight hint of coco and coffee scents and possibly flavors when I can ascend to that level of smoking makes it a great smoke.

never tried one, i don't think they have them at my local b&m. love to get my hands on one, though, i've heard great things about em

I've smoked most every line they have, like 'em all. For some reason, the Crystal series Taco seems to always stand out for me!

never tried one, i don't think they have them at my local b&m. love to get my hands on one, though, i've heard great things about em

I love me my Graycliffs but I'm partial to the Professional and the Original Red, oh and of course the Crystal.

I wasn't overly wowed with the 1666 but I'm happy your are enjoying them.

I was on vacation on Cape Code a few weeks ago and had a different Graycliff w/ coffee coffee each morning. Started with Emerald, Original, Profesionale, Espresso, Crystal, 1666, Double Espresso... loved them all. This is blashphemy, but I came home with CC's left in my travel humi... but no Graycliffs. :)

Even the CI Legends are worth looking into. The only ones I didn't care for are the G2 and Bahiba.

My new wish: The Graycliff Bamboo. I MUST find me one of those!!!

For really big occasions - The Big Bamboo!

These are 18" versions of Graycliff's Blue Label Profesionale Series, famed for it's beauty and refinement.

With a classically beautiful outer leaf, a smooth-burning Indonesian wrapper and a blend of tobacco from Brazil, the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua, the Big Bamboo provides 18 inches of smoking pleasure.

I've not had the 2 you mention (or their candela) but every other they make I have enjoyed.

For MSRP they are out of reach but I've managed to get boxes on sale here and there, won a contest and samplers here and there that have made it possible for me to smoke a lot of these. When I'm out I will be sad, it can be quite an effort to find them at less than silly prices last I looked.

what are the odds?! I had one last night on the beach wilst watching fireworks! This one was fine, but the one I had prior to was really great. :tu

I constantly bid on the Professionales on cbid as I love them but hate the normal msrp.

Graycliffs are amongst my favorite cigars and I was lucky enough to tour their rolling room and have a cigar right off the table.
gray3.jpg

rollers.jpg

I too love Graycliffs. I just wish they weren't so darn expensive!

If you have a little patience most of them show up as daily specials at joecigar or daily, weekly or weekend specials at cigarsinternational or can be bid and won at reasonable prices at cigarbid.

While not quite a Graycliff whore, they do make me a little slutty.
I love the Espresso and Double Espresso along with most of the other lines.
When asked what is the best cigar I've ever smoked I often think of one particular Espresso Shaggy Foot. Simply Fantastic:ss

With a great deal of patience you can get Graygliffs on the Devil Site for as little as 5 bucks a wack. They make great gifts to people who only see them in the B&M for 20 to 25 each. They think you're some big spending hero.
And quite frankly, it feels like I'm treating myself when I smoke one, even if I got it cheap. It's important to treat yourself, especially if you're a 'ho.:D

Its hard for me to get into the Double as Im not a big fan of the tastes but the 1666 and Grand Cru are definately in my rotation and as floyd says, they can be had every once in a while off of cbid for a decent price.

Thanks for sharing MCS - Sklee!

Back