I'm a little concerned about my RH%

Even Steven

SilverBack
I placed 2 hygros in each of my 2 humi's, 2 in my cooler and 2 in my 300ct.

The hygro that sits about 3inch away from my humidification device(HD) reads 65% which is what I want. The other hygro is placed the in the farthest corner reads 59%.

This is the same for both humi's, I have a 1 oust fan next to the HD's in both humi's. I dont think the air is being moved around enough.

Do the oasis have built in fans? I mentioned on here before that I gutted out the oust brains and hooked them up to a faster motor that has a "hamster wheel" fan, it worked wonderfully till it crapped out on me.

This is, as the song goes, "the time of the season for changing."

Let your cigars rest, check the RH occassionally, and enjoy!!!

Manuel if all else fails. Buy a Summit Appliance. Since your in a tropical climate all year round this would be the perfect solution.:2

If you are looking for an Cigar Oasis, buy the PLUS model since it is a little better. I'm thinking about buying a Cigar Oasis II, but it's $200 :hn

Although it seems like its an air circulation problem...u could alywasy salt test ur hygros to make sure all are on the same level of accuracy...just something to try. Im sure its some type of circulation problem but it doesnt cost anythign to test ur hygros.

Back