I'm a Site Supporter how bout you!

kgoings

Evolving Lead Gorilla
So I have been here awhile, and saw the Site Support tags...I may be slow but I just figured out how to get one today..I may be slow but hey better late than never!

So whats up? What is YOUR excuse? You sit around here on CS chatting with your buds, trading stogies & stories, jokes, coffee, help support the Jungle!

How you ask?

Very simple! Click the Donate to CS button at the top ^ it looks like this.

donate.jpg

Get to it!

And props to everyone who already IS a Site Supporter!:chk:chk

I agree, this site provides so much and being a site supporter is the least I can do

BTW for those who don't know, there are additional things available to site supporters such as news feeds and the CS Poker Table

With all the enjoyment and information I get here, I decided it is well worth less than $2 per month to keep this place up and running.

I felt it was a worthy cause and had the bones to do it right now.

Maybe this could be more bombing ammo. Make a BOTL/SOTL a site supporter.

Hmmm....:bl

This site is hands down worth $20. Heck, skip buying a few sticks for awhile and that $20 comes up easy. Thanks for this thread, it reminded me that I needed to donate. CS, I just sent $20 your way!

Haven't been here long but I've learned more, gotten out of more f*****ups, and meet more great guys than 4 years of B&M shop smoking.

I showed my support several months ago and will continue to keep it current.

Thank all you FOG's

This is an excellent thread, thank you. Reminded me just how much I've taken away from here in the past couple years, certainly time to give back a little. Just signed up. Cheers.

Yep, one day I was walking around in cyberspace, and next thing I know, I discover a link.

One link...that made me think.

I went inside, and went for a ride.

Then when all the hooplah decided to subside....

I had a banner in my icons area :)

Back