IM BACK

Archer82

ChestBeater
Hello fellow gorillas, I am so sorry I have not been on as I know people have been concerned. I am safely back home in Turkey. I want to let everyone know that I was put into a new job while still in Afghanistan and it screwed up all my CS time. For anybody I owe cigars too I am very sorry as I had some mailing issues as well as my schedule seemed to make getting to the Post Office impossible. Please anybody that I owe cigars to send me a PM and I will make sure to get them out to you ASAP. Also, all my Chat buddies, Dan, Jim, Shawn, and Dub I am sorry that I have missed you guys and as for meeting up with some of you in Kansas that would have been nice, but I ended up being there for less than 24 hrs. So I would like to let everyone know that I am now back and am sorry for any problems that may have come from me being absent.

Thanks for being great gorillas.

Joe

Joe...you owe me like 2 boxes and a few 5 packs all Padrons and Anejos if my memory servers me correctly....

:r just joking bro. Glad to see you back!:D

Joe, glad to see you back posting. I know several gorillas were worryin about you. Thanks for letting us know things are well.

Hello fellow gorillas, I am so sorry I have not been on as I know people have been concerned. I am safely back home in Turkey. I want to let everyone know that I was put into a new job while still in Afghanistan and it screwed up all my CS time. For anybody I owe cigars too I am very sorry as I had some mailing issues as well as my schedule seemed to make getting to the Post Office impossible. Please anybody that I owe cigars to send me a PM and I will make sure to get them out to you ASAP. Also, all my Chat buddies, Dan, Jim, Shawn, and Dub I am sorry that I have missed you guys and as for meeting up with some of you in Kansas that would have been nice, but I ended up being there for less than 24 hrs. So I would like to let everyone know that I am now back and am sorry for any problems that may have come from me being absent.

Thanks for being great gorillas.

Joe

DID YOU LIKE THE FREAKING BUCANERO?!

Back