I'm becoming a Camacho fanatic

xxwaldoxx

Lowland Gorilla
A couple weeks back i had the pleasure of Joining Bob and Dale on the DWSC for the Camacho El Legend-Ario review. I really enjoyed the stick and after the show Dale reccomended the Camacho Coyolar.

I ordered a 5 pack of the Coyolar to try and while i was waiting for them to arrive i picked up a few others at my local B&M. (SLR, Regular line, Candela) and i have to say, i enjoyed every one of them. I am really starting to become a Camacho fanatic.

I really like the blends and i havent had a single stick taste acrid or have burn problems.

I cant wait to get my Coyolars (should be here tomarrow).

Just thought i would pass this little tidbit along :w

i definitley am one too. I have now smoked every one of their cigars. There as been some that were just okay, but i have found most to be great.

if u havent picked up the new Camacho Liberty 2006, definitley go pick one up.

Josh

The Liberty 2006's are a bit out of my price range, but thats not going to stop me from having one :) . It will just have to wait until i can spend the extra money on one.

dlevine1 said:
Let us know what you think of the Hondoran puro...Dave:)

Will do

This is the worse part about getting cigars in the mail when your not at work. Ive been peaking out my window all day waiting for the mail man to show up :r

I don't know why or how but I have not tried on cigar from the Camacho line.

I think I will have to look into trying some. You make them sound like a good stick.

How did you like the Candelas???? I have been itching to try a candela & almost bought a box.

Shawn

Unfortunately, the Coyolars didnt come today. Im going to have to chalk that up to delayed shipping due to the holiday.

The Candela was definately different. It had a Tea like flavor with a long finish. I was left with a chalky feel in my mouth.

I think it was a nice change of pace and would buy another one. I couldnt see myself smoking them very often though.

I always see these advertisements saying how mild Candelas are, which wasnt the case with the Camacho. I would say it was a solid medium. Id suggest picking up a single to try before buying a box. I got luckly and my local B&M had a single Candela in stock, makes me glad i didnt go ahead and buy the box. Not that i think it was bad or anything, but like i said, i just couldnt smoke these very often.

i feel your pain. i used to smoke nothing but those, finally i got on other sticks but they're just so dam good

I can't wait to hear what you think of the Coyolar Walt. I have to agree, so far there is no Camacho stick I haven't liked, but the Coyolar is my fav!

I haven't yet tried their candela, but will soon. I find that one or two candelas a week is a nice departure from my normal smokes. So far the Cuba Aliados candela is my fav, but I'm betting the Camacho will be nice too.

I tried my first Coyolar this weekend and I was quite impressed! A nice tasty smoke that went well with a glass of Scotch. Gotta get some more of these! :dr

Joe

My order took a little longer than expected to arrive, but the coyolars are safe and sound in my cooler.

I smoked my first one on sunday night (Figuardo). It took me about 2 hours to smoke and i was getting some burn issues. It was almost like it required me to smoke faster than im used to to keep an even burn.

Aside from that, the flavor was great. It was a full boddied cigar that wasnt overwhelming. When compared to the SLR i think that the SLR has the edge as far as full boddied flavor goes.

All in all, i really enjoyed the cigar. Very consistent base with little variations of Woody, Nutty, and Peppery flavors with some mild spice tickling the back of my throat.

After this one im going to have to keep an eye out for some more.

I personally find the Coyolar to one dimensional and more strength than flavor, however I'm a huge fan of the Corojo series and think that these are some great smokes especially for the prices they can be found at.

Back