I'm dying to try a Short Story...too soon?

Drew

Gorilla
Fireman was kind enough to bomb me with a couple of Short Stories last week, and I'm dying to smoke one. However, I think I got them around Thursday so they haven't been in my humi long.

Is it too soon to smoke them since their trip through the USPS?

Smoke one now, smoke the other in a week!

Then, like all good gorillas, go out and buy a box :D

I'd cut it and give it a pre-light draw...If to tight give it another little snip...and draw again...if still tight set it back in the humi....if not fire it up!

my guess is it'll be great....

Drew..
It should be about right for smoking. I keep my humi between 65-68%, and it was only about 3 days traveling, so fire away brother! I smoke quite a few sticks fresh out of the mailbag, so no worries unless the box got soaked in transit.

haha thanks guys, I'll probably fire it up out by the lake tomorrow while doing some homework. :ss

Fire it up!

These are usually fine smoked right away. It might have the usual Fuente wrapper issues, but heck, some that I've had sitting do as well.

Discipline grasshopper. :D
Seriously I could never wait when I get a package...especially if it's one I've never tried before. I promise myself this time I'll wait at least a few weeks, then the next night (and sometimes same day) I fire it up. If it's a regular then I can usually hold off.
I do agree however that if it's only been a few days in the mail it shouldn't affect your experience.

Back