I'm Having Surgery

TimButz2

SilverBack
I have had persistant middle ear infection problems with my right ear for several years. I will be having my third surgery on this ear Wednesday morning. I'm doing well but my wife is a wreck, this will be the first of a series of operations that will hopefully correct all my problems. Any and all prayers would be appreciated.

Prayers sent for you and your wife's peace of mind, I hope that everything continues to get better and better through these operations. :tu

May God guide the hands of your surgeons, may He give you and your wife peace of mind, and may He heal you once and for all! AMEN!

You got 'em Tim!

Take care. Maybe they doc can hook the wifey up with some sedatives!:D

I'm sure you'll both come out of this better.

I know what you're going through. I'm suppose to have surgery 3/3 sometime in the future.

Prayers sent!

Tim, good luck to you bro. My mom is having a terrible time with something very similar. I can see how much she is bothered by the problem and can imagine yours as well. You and the family will be lifted up in my prayers. Let us know how things come out.

Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers, it certainly means a lot. I will keep you all posted on the outcome of the surgery.

Back